From:
Pam Grant and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 1996 20:31:59 -0500
One thing I read about Second Noah - and you all may want to consider this
with the message of how ferrets are represented...

The series is being shot in CA but is supposed to be taking place in
Florida.  Since California has little idea about ferrets (remember, they do
think they are wild animals), then this is about as "positive" as the
series can get.  I would not be surprised of ferrets never appeared again
on the show.

Pam