From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 1997 16:24:17 -0700
To Stephanie Yoong, et.al.;

I'm in Phoenix most of the time, except when the pavement melts & I escape
to Colo..

A good resourse is the Central Az.  Ferret Club, Susanne Resinger is the
pres., at 602-840-0813.  The club is also a shelter network with several
people participating.  If you wind up in Chandler, email me & I have a good
vet there I can refer you to.  There are a number of PetSmart stores with
good prices & selection all around the valley for supplies.

Bring lots of sun protectant for the summer:) Be SURE to never leave your
fuzzies in the car EVER, heat can kill them in 5 minutes or less out here!
People also carry water frozen is plastic bottles for emergencies if the car
A/C dies!  If you put them (the bottles, not the fuzzies), in an old sock it
holds the condensation that developes on the outside, resulting in less
mess.  Also carry drinking water, at least one gallon per person.  A sprayer
bottle can be used to spray down hot fuzzies also..

It's strange loking at the weather map seeing eight below and 14 feet of
snow in South Dakota when we're breaking records today with 96 degrees!
It's supposed to "cool off" next week to maby 82, still above the normal of
76 this time of year.

Welcome to less floods and storms, anyway:) [I hope it stays that way, but I
asked my insurance man about flood insurance, it may be only a matter of
time until we get our share of freak weather]..

Sincerely,

                 Gary & the gang of fur ->

        Thru joining, their grief has been transmuted to joy,
        loneliness to celebration...

        ..Data, in "The Tin Man" episode, STNG.