From:
Stephanie Yoong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 14:25:00 PST
Hello all,
I'm a lurker--I was wondering if there is anyone on here from Arizona who
can tell me about shelters and good vets and a place I can find Totally
ferret and other ferret supplies in the Pheonix/Tempe/Chandler area...It
would appear I will be moving from Oregon to Arizona sometime in the next
several months and I'm trying to get info for my fuzzits.  Thanks in advance
for all help.

     Stephanie and Todd (the hoomans)
     with Sugar
     Spice