From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 03:29:19 -0700
Hey, gang.

Sometimes, it gets kind of depressing, reading the FML.  Everyone's got
stories about how sick their ferrets are, or how one of their fuzzmuffins
made the trip to the bridge.  So occasionally, I like to write a happy
story.

This is one of those.

I'm tied to the theater community in town here.  Sometimes with heavy
chain, but that's another story.  Anyway, the community theater has been
doing the Scots play, by Bill Shakespeare; the Director (jovially known
as "Bunga") has completely reinterpreted it, however, and we've taken to
refering to it as "McBunga" so as not to fool anyone into thinking they
might be seeing Shakespeare.

Anyway, tonight I had to suffer through it (again), and didn't really have
anything to do during the performance, so I decided to take the furballs.

The show is being done at the Outdoor Performance Center, and the fuzzers
had only been out in the grass once before, so it was a new experience for
them.  I was /very/ pleased with them, though.  There were probably thirty
or fourty people who came up, and asked the usual questions ("What are
they?" (They're baby wolverines, lady!  Watch your hand!  (No, I didn't
really say that.  Put your hackles down))) and of course, all of them
wanted to pet the boys.

The boys were perfect gentlemen, all evening.  They sniffed people, and
lay still to be petted, and even tolerated being picked up occasionally.
It was a perfect night out.

I need a Tshirt that says something like "I'm with the ferrets."

Regan - I'm with the ferrets
Sneeze - Can I dig to China from here?
Copper - SHOES!!  MILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF SHOES!  AND THEY'RE ALL MINE!