Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 12:52:21 -0400
I just had to share this with everyone.  Between last nite and today
Breezely has fine tuned his sense of humor to accomodate mine.

First off, last night I caught him stealing one of my teenie beanie babies.
He hid it in the Pets.com box I got the other day (sock puppet).  I thought
this was amusing, so I handed him another.  Of course, that one also went
into the box.  We did that for about 6 teenies.  Then we went to the floor
and started playing tubes.  Well, while on the floor, I spotted another
teenie beanie in the entertainment center cabinet.  So I grabbed it and
showed it to Breezely, assuming he'd put IT in the box as well...
...Nope...

That one went back in the entertainment center.  There's a place for
everything and everything in it's place.  *chuckle* Attic Treasures toys
get stuffed under the bed.  And then, this morning during his time out he
invented a new trick.  He climbs up the bag hanging over the edge of the
kitchen garbage pail (the ones that hold the "tall kitchen bags").  Then
he just hangs into it and licks the can of tuna in there.  (By the way,
how bad IS a can of tuna?).

Here's a pic I managed to snag this a.m.  Too funny....
http://www.studiodee.com/ferret/breeze_trick.jpg

                      ^ ^
       .8$4/`0$.8(o o)8.$04/`$8.
In Memory of  =v=   Earl & Kristos