From:
- C J England <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 May 1997 20:34:27 -0400
Dear FML'ers

I wanted to mention that there were ferrets on that there TV last night.
There was a show called Animal Outakes that featured ferrets twice.

Some people might not of liked the first shot where a cute little albino
female grabbed onto a man's finger and held on for dear life.  It was a talk
type show where a handler of some kind had brought three ferts on to show
people.  Knowing our babies as I do, I couldn't help but giggle at the mans
expression, BUT with what is going on in California, It was pretty bad
timing!

Hopefully the second clip made up for it, cause it was hysterical!!!  The
humans of two ferrets discover a room covered in tiny white styrefoam (sp?)
balls.  The two culprits sneak around the corner and they are covered nose
to tail in the clingy white things.  There is a shot of one of the ferrets
being lifted out of the center of a beanbag chair.  You can barely see the
ferret through the clingy balls!!!  At the end of the shot, one of the
ferrets climbs up on a bed, and war dances across bed and leaps at the
camera.  We were in stitches watching it.

CJ Ladybug...with KoKo..." So that's what's inside those squishy round
things!"
                     &  YumYum.." Hey, we can redecorate the whole house with
these!!!"