From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 12:46:42 -0700
Well, Alexandra informed me:

> P.S. Your cat's name is Zorak

Since she accurately described the size ratio of a Foster's Oil can and
Catherine's size, I assumed she had already heard about "Zorak."  Sigh.
From the very person who named him that.

And what really gets to me is that even when I use the name, Connor
answers to it.  I know, since I finally tried it out yesterday.  I will
get my revenge.  I will.  Really.  OK, so I won't. ;-)

BTW that string and bead in Cath's mouth is pursed way too tightly for me
to even try to correct.  Hahahahahaha.

Misha is trying to woo Miss Sugar Magnolia.  He takes shoes under the
couch for her.  Oh that is his bachelor pad.  He also has cds, my best
Japanese incense, and assorted ferret goodies such as sacks and plastic
things from the trash can.  Now Miss Sugar is an old broad who likes to
take it easy.  She had her kits when she was young and now that she is
on her own again, she really can't be bothered with younger men.

Not that Misha takes that to heart.  He follows her around like a love
sick puppy, always trying to play or drag her off.  She tells him no
every time, but like most thick headed men, he only hears what he wants
to here.  I think there must be some cross species gene that blocks out
the truth and allows them to only hear what they want.  But bless his
heart, he does keep trying.  At least I seem to get a lot of kisses from
him.  Lol.  He does love his Momma.

Blessings,
Margie and the Fantastic Four behind the Zion Curtain
--
Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at.

Carlos A. Urbizo