From:
Margaret Merchant <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 02:06:53 -0700
Last time I wrote about how the little bugger Misha likes to make a break
for it, running to the bathroom.  He did it again.  Kinda.

I was sitting upstairs talking with Cath and her mom for some time.
Think coffee klasch.  I finally noticed that Jo Jo was barking at
something.  She would bark once, be quiet for a bit and then bark again.
I started looking for her, since she sounded like she was "alert"
barking.

She wasn't in the kitchen, or living room or even in Cath's bedroom.
This is her territory.  Lol.  I even looked outside.  No Josephine.

Finally I went downstairs and she was in the laundry room, barking.  I
asked her "what's wrong girly?" and she trotted over and barked once at
a shelf.  A shelf that a Misha head was clearly visible on.  I quickly
grabbed him, told him off and put him back in his room.

He must have spent an hour or two in the laundry room.  It is as large as
a bedroom and has many shelves with lots of various junk, er, ahem, items
on them.

I told Jo she was a very good dog.  Gave her lots of kisses and hugs.
Ironic thing is we never quite trusted her to be alone with the ferrets.
But now I call her my ferret finder.

Now if I can put a GPS device on Misha...

Blessings,
Margie and the Fantastic Four in Farminton