From:
Jackie DeCarlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 20:19:26 -0800
Just a thought.  Shelly had wrote about maybe one of her fuzzies being
adrenal because her allergies are acting up.  My 24 yr old son has
allergies and asthma really bad but under control with medication but
it seems these past 6 months it has gotten worse....When I think back
I have several ferrets who are adrenal and taking Lupron due to their
circumstances...has anyone ever put together something linking one with
the other?  Last year he wasn't this bad and then again I really didn't
have full blown adrenal fuzzies.  I just thought it interesting that
Shelly connected the both being that seems to be the situation here
also...

Jackie

=====

Jackie         Peanut, Cybil, Bandit, Dominic, Laney & Simon
At the bridge: Taz, Plato, Opie, Harvey & Buster

Please check out my ebay store full of ferret items:
http://stores.ebay.com/ferretstuffplusmore