From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 11:37:01 -0400
Hello!
Valerie's post describing the tubing she set up to create play area's
in the cage made me realize all the possibilites with my Superpet Cage.
Have others made cage tunnels that go to digging boxes or play area?
Can you post photos that show how you did it?

I'd love to get ideas to make my fuzzies cage more fun.  It's a four
level cage with lots of sleep areas, but they don't really play at
all when they're in there (they're only in there when I'm not home
or sleeping)

Thanks!
Risa