From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 16:57:13 -0400
Hey, awhile ago you hoomans were wondering what we fuzzies would do if we
had real jobs.

What did you mean "if" we ferrets had real jobs?!  We do!  It's our job
to make you smile, laugh, and fill your lives with joy (-:  All that
other stuff we do (so helpful around the house!) is just for fun.

Now that you've brought attention to the value of working fuzzies, we
think it's time you've started to pay up!

So, put a little jar aside for fuzzie wages.  Whenever we do a
particularly good job of making your life silly - put in a quater (or
more!).  Think of our antics as performance art!  Like those street
shows, now we need to pass our little hats around for tips.  We'll save
our wages and then everynow and then you can help us spend them.  Sign
us up for the Kouri Fan Club, help us fight ADV, or enable us to support
SOS.  Help us work for our fellow fuzzies!!

Signed,
Mikette "Long live FLO and minimum wage!"
Baby "Um, can I work part time? I need my naps!"
Jillie "I'm willing to work overtime if Cheerios are involved!"