From:
"www.Aarrow-Ranch.Com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 16:04:05 -0500
Someone asked why a group of ferrets are called a Business.  The answer is
quite simple.

A 'Business' of ferrets is to make their business your business by busying
your business in the business of keeping ferrets out of your business,
which is their business to get into while being busy in their own business
of getting into your business which of course makes is your business to
be busy getting out of their business but the force and persistence of
busy ferrets business becomes your business to be busy in.

There.  That should settle any questions.  This answer is right our of
Webster's dictionary also....

Gordon, Byte-me, Nibble-ed, Kodo and Bud.