From:
"Teresa C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 20:18:23 EST
Hi all, I dont have alot of time to read the FML everyday with my new baby
now but I just want to everyone to wish my ferret Coco off to the bridge
for me.  SHe died Sunday(3-03-01).

I live in an aparrtment complex with only 7 apts.  I live in an upsaairs
one and the wind blew my door open that day because I dodnt have it locked,
and Coco got out, I wasnt sure if she did or not because there was no sign
of her and I thought maybe she was just asleep in her spot.  anyways I
found her in my bottom neighbors storage room dead, they said they never
seen her but I think its strange.  I cant really explain why I think that
but I know they had to do something she couldnt have just died in the
middle of the room.  Anyways please help her to the bridge, she will be
missed by her brother Arnold who is not eating since she has died and her
playnate the cat Tweety.  I loved her very much.  She was a year and 3
months.  thanks with love Teresa