From:
David Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 22:01:09 -0400
Thank you Ilena!  I had dealt with Joanne before.  She is the one I got
my first two fuzzies from over four years ago.  She is a really wonderful
lady.  I urge anyone in the Westchester, or Tri-State Area of NY looking
for a ferret to contact her.  She has over 25 fuzzies right now and she
takes very very good care of them all.  She has no email nor is on FML but
I'm sure Ilena or I would be happy to email people information if any of
you wanted.

Anyways, I have a new fuzzy!  My first male, my fifth ferret.  The house
count is now three.  His name is Ash and he is about two years old.  He is
also quite beautiful.  He appears to me, to be a mix of albino and perhaps
a silver mitt, though I would have to check a color chart.  He has
beautiful white and silvery fur and his eyes in the right light are reddish
in tone though otherwise look black.  He's got a wonderful disposition.  I
gave him a bath when I got home and he was as sweet as can be about it.

When I went to get him I brought my two girls to see how they would play
with the other ferrets, I did not want to get one who would be a bad match.
Well.  Ash up and climbs into the pet carrier I was using and curls right
up with Trill with barely a nip or hiss or anything.  Ready to go home!  He
said and here he is.  Though my cat has eyed me and said something like,
"Ohhhhhh man not another one!!" and muttered something about weak willed
humans and ferret math.

Thanks again Ilena.

Dave Welch, Rune, Trill, Ash, and Azrael