From:
David Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 19:29:21 -0400
I live in Westchester Country NY and I'm afraid Ferret Math has finally
taken a firm grip on me.  I had adopted my first two ferrets a few years
ago from a shelter and they were both six years old.  Sadly they have since
passed over the Rainbow Bridge.  I have two other girls.  One is Rune who
isfour now, and Trill who is very large for a female and is 3 years old.  I
also have a cat whom they play with and get along famously with.  I am
looking to introduce a new ferret into the home.

I live in Southern NY and would prefer somewhere in Westchester County,
ideally, to adopt from, but can drive an hour or so in any direction for
the right ferret.  I'm looking for a ferret maybe 1-2 years old who would
be able to get along well with the rest of the household (either is
friendly enough right off or could grow into it ... I dont mind the
adjustment periods and training etc at all) Would prefer a female but a
not-overly-large male would be okay too.  Would like it if they had all
their shots up to date but not essential.  Would also prefer a non-sable
coloration (more for a change of pace than anything else).

either way, I'm more or less flexible.  If someone has a list out there
of shelters in the area or has a ferret they would like to give away for
adoption let me know.  I have a large three story cage and plenty of food,
treats, love and experience for the little carpetshark to come home to.

(why do I feel like I'm writing a personal ad??) *chuckle*

Dave Welch, Rune, Trill, and Azrael