From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 01:20:32 -0500
The thought of a year without a Ferrets of the FML Calendar seems...
well... unthinkable!  It's too much fun seeing friends' names and their
ferrets' adorable faces every month to let an unforeseen delay spoil
that pleasure.

Support Our Shelters thinks the project is way too good to drop.  So the
Ferrets of the FML Calendar is in production right now, and Judy Cooke
will be ready to take orders for it soon.

It will be worth the wait :)

Judith
--
* * * Support Our Shelters * * *