From:
andrew_carrie_dishman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 08:34:15 -0500
Hello everyone,

I have gotten a new job and am now working 40 hours a week.  Before that
my 4 little ones had all the time out of the cage they needed, but now, of
course, they are spending more time in their cage.  As I already stated we
have 4 ferrets, 3 girls and a very active boy.  I am trying to figure out
which cage is the best for this many ferrets, they cage they have now is a
3 foot high 3 story with short shelves.  It has plenty of room for hammocks
and such but not really alot of private space if our ferrets want some room
to play without stepping all over eachother.  I live in the middle of no
where so going out shopping is basically out of the question.  I am looking
on the internet, but I really can not see what a cage looks like, you know
the thickness of the wire or the sturdiness of the cage.  My husband is
in the process of building one but I need something now.  I don't want my
babies being cramped.  We want a coated wire cage, that is what we have
now and it works great, just on a bigger scale.  Some of the cages I am
interested in are the Prevue Deluxe Ferret cage and Martin's Coated
Townhouse.  If anyone either has one of these cage, or has seen them
please email me or if you know of a cage that may be better suited.

Thanks Carrie and her fuzzbutts,
Batty,Sniffles,Guiness,and Bou