From:
andrew_carrie_dishman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2001 15:44:43 -0500
I didn't think I needed to post this question for a few more years yet but
last week eveything changed.  My husband is active duty army and the talk
is now of war.  Last night was the first time I ever heard fear in my
husband's voice and saw uncertanty in his eyes.  We have been married a
few years now and had planned to start trying to start a family in about 2
more.  Last night we talked of starting a family now.  My question is we
have 4 fuzzbutts ranging from the ages of 3 years to 6 months.  I wanted
advice on having a baby, while still keeping my fuzzbutts?  The good and
the bad.  I remember when my sister in law got pregnant, she made my
brother get rid of his cat.  I could not even think of giving my babies
up.  I just want to know what I am in for.  If anyone has any experiences
or advice please email, good and bad...

Thank you  Carrie