From:
Joe Beiter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1993 17:43:05 -0500
Hi all,

Our first ferret is going on 3 years old (we had here from baby) and her
bottom is starting to get somewhat boney.
We have one ferret with Cushings and is very boney with a fat bottom and
a skinny chest area.  So I'm a little nervous that Weezie (our first) is
developing Cushings too.  Her attitude and activity seems the same (still
plays with Cody every morning and night, eats, sleeps, poops, etc...)

Is this something to be concerned about or do all ferrets develop boney
backsides when they mature?

- JoeB