Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:45:56 -0400
A big THANK YOU to those who have volunteered to drive a leg. Maybe one
or more of you are going to the Buckeye Bash & can help transport.

These are the legs that still are needed. Please help, if you can. For
most recent & full version of run sheet, please visit:
<https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=13uKJs9NARvN0vv8-2MyHaION2duNEYbDhxWVaYlsaKo&hl=en&authkey=CImssvgM>

Frankie is a 3 year old ferret. She weighs 1.5 lbs. She is current
on vaccinations and will be traveling with documentation. She is ADV
negative. Her carrier cage is 24 x 16 x 16 inches.

Rescue shelter - Stinky Pete's Ferret Retreat
http://floridaferrets.webs.com/

Saturday, August 28 & Sunday August 29,  2010

All legs will be monitored.

Driver info form.......
Please fill in and return to coordinator  - Ruth -  [log in to unmask]
Do not post to list.

Email address:
Name:
City/State:
Home phone:
Cell phone:
Vehicle description:
Vehicle license plate #:
Leg or Legs that you are volunteering to drive:
Suggested meeting place for the beginning of your leg:
Suggested meeting place for the end of your leg:

Saturday August 28

2. Ocala, FL - Lake City, FL I 75

3. Lake City, FL - Melrose, GA I 75

4. Melrose, GA - Cordele, GA I 75

5. Cordele, GA - Macon, GA I 75

SUNDAY, AUGUST 29

9. Manchester, TN - Nashville, TN I 24

10. Nashville, TN - Hopkinsville, KY I 24

11. Hopkinsville, KY - Paducah, KY I 24

12. Paducah, KY - Mount Vernon, IL I 24 joining I 57

13. Mount Vernon, IL - St Louis, MO I57 to I 64 NW

14. St. Louis, MO - Kingdom City, MO I 64 to I 70 W