Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2010 10:20:23 -0400
Y'all get ready! On September 25, 2010, round up your ferrets and get
to MaFF's 2010 frolic, The Good, The Bad & The Fuzzy, an old West
jamboree. Knights of Columbus Hall, 375 Foundry Street, North Easton,
MA. Directions at
http://www.eastonkofc.org/directions/directions.htm

Event runs from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM. We hope to have a big turnout
this year to raise money to support our shelter, which has placed 200
ferrets into forever homes or hospice care over the past year. Learn
more about MaFF at http://www.maferrets.org/

It's a Texas sized hootenanny right here in Massachusetts! Your ferrets
can do it all: the world famous MaFF playground, tube race, saddle
battle, tumbleweed chase, and costume contest. Tasty vittles, unique
vendors and exciting raffle prizes will keep folks coming back for
more. MaFF can even help you get those ferrets' nails trimmed and
ears cleaned, too! Have look at our YouTube Western video to set
the scene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bbO1zhDU3s

This is a fundraising event for the Massachusetts Ferret Friends, a
501(c)(3) organization, to assist in our mission of education,
outreach, and sheltering.

Admission is $5 ($3 for members)
http://maferrets.org/aboutmaff/membership.html
Ferrets get in for free, but must be on leash when not in a carrier.
Proof of rabies and distemper vaccinations must be provided at the
door.

Saddle up, partner! Rent a vendor table
http://www.maferrets.org/events/2010%20Vendor%20Application.pdf
or sponsor MaFF's big event.
http://www.maferrets.org/events/2010%20Sponsorship%20Form.pdf
Download a poster to put up at your neighborhood pet store.
http://www.maferrets.org/events/poster.pdf  (440KB pdf)

Sponsored in part by PETCO Foundation