From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 May 2004 07:23:38 -0400
I have known Tiny Prints for just a few short months.  Yes things have
happened and things have been said but I am here to say that if someone
is trying to help ferrets then so be it.  Why is everyone putting out so
much negative energy to all this?  Ok so people make mistakes and make
wrong decisions but are we not only human?  Maybe we should all look back
at ourselves for once and remember a time where we made a bad choice.  I
don't agree with some things that have been done but I am not about to
go flaming others on the FML just because I have a personal grudge with
someone.  I am a true believer in what goes around comes around and what
we all put out there will come back to us.  So just take a few moments
to think about that.  I don't want to start any trouble.  I just want
everyone to work together.

Thank you
Annonymous  [CE]