From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:12:14 -0700
Hi Everyone!  Just wanted to say that my little " Twinkie" is now
spayed - at home and doing great!  I took her in to the vets in the
morning and got to bring her home that afternoon.  By evening she was
ready for some treats but not wanting any loving.  The next morning
however - there was her face along with the others - pressed up against
their cages waiting for their treats, hugs and kisses!!  Last night she
came out for some petting but I did not take her out to have any playtime
with the others.  She is back to normal today but I will not let her
play with everyone for about a week?  I want to make sure that she is
fully recovered from her surgery.  Best to be safe......... I am just
amazed at how well she did!  These little balls of energy are the
greatest!

The "Jumpin Fuzzbutt Gang"   Merlin - Twinkie - Nibbles & Tootsie

Tom & Sharon