Date:
Sun, 16 Feb 2003 19:29:36 -0800
Hi all

It looks like they are getting a little snow down there today.  My hooman
kinda stayed at home all day and maybe tommorrrow to.

A little guy named Winkwomp came in today.  He waz met by Wicket, Kiki
and Odie.  I introduced everyone to everyone.  He waz kinda standoffish
but seemed to get along with them all right.  They were interested in
da news of their hooman down there.  They sat around and talked for a
little on this.  Then it waz off to explore and see all da sights and
attractions.  I later saw them over at da Ferretvite Festival where they
were teaching him to dance.  He did have a little problem with it at
first but he soon got da hang of it.  He danced with a lot of da little
ones there.  He seemed to have a lot of fun with it even though his
dancing wasn't da best.  But what he lacked in knowhow he made up for
in his will to do it.  He danced da night away.  When they closed up he
had gotten a lot better.  He said to tell hiz mommy not to worry as he
is doing well up here.  He said to pass along hiz luv and lots of kisses
and hugs.

A little guy named Max came in later.  He waz met by Sidney and a couple
of others.  He waz real happy to see Sidney and greeted him warmly.  They
sat around and gossiped and talked for some time.  Then it waz over to da
Fruit Bar for a snack or two.  They headed out to explore and see all da
sights and attractions.  I later saw them over in da Fields where they
were going cheweasel hunting.  They were really serious about it to.
They seemecd to catch quite a few of them.  Maybe I should watch their
technique as they were really very good at it.  But catching them and
keeping them are different things though.  They seem to escape and with
another ferrret when you turn your back on them.  They did get them to
their den at Dirt Mountain and da dark den seems to confuse them so maybe
they can actually get to chew on them.  He said to send lots of luv and
kisses to hiz mommy and daddy.

I did try to check on da Stinking Cat but had a little trouble in da cat
area.  We haven't been on good terms since Holloween.  I did inform Poco
and George dat he waz here though and maybe they can sneak in and see
him.  I don't think they like me over there and they have a bad attitude.
I think I am going to have to correct dat.  I have to bring dat up at da
meeting of da Kouri Fan Club and get in touch with da FLO and see what we
can do.

I am going to get a nap and think for a while.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee