From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:09:18 -0800
"Dis old man, he played one, he played knick knack on my bum.  With a
knick knack paddy wack give a fuzz a bone ... this old man came rolling
home."  Oh hi!  I was just singing and remembering Ulyssess that showed
up here.  U-U, as his mom calls him was so old, his dad even called him
Cripkeeper.  Lol!

This cookie was a real corker.  He looked very stately.  You know, the
strong silent type.  But when he realized how free and whole he was, he
really cut loose.  I mean he really ... cut loose.  When I showed him
where all the hammies were, he mischievously ran around untying the
hammies with his teeth and watched everyone fall on the cloud!  Oh he's
so bad.  I love this guy.  After we made our get away, I showed took him
on the grand tour.  Yes indeed, he enjoyed fleece and laundry mountain
very much.  I lost him for a while, because he fell asleep inside the
fleece.  After I sniffed him out and woke him up with licks, we went off
to the soup bowl.  Now he was truly in heaven he said.  Nice warm soup.
And all the fuzzies in the world to help lick his lips clean in case he
missed a spot!

Sandee