From:
debifuzzyloving <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 18:40:02 -0400
Sandee,

Could you please keep an eye out for "Baron's Diablo", he was a Milenium
baby?

I came home from work to yesterday to finish letting out the kids as
Keith works nights and starts the kids play time & cleaning cages for
me.  In Keith's room it was time for Diablo to come out to play with his
girlfriend Aria as they have been living together for a couple of weeks.
( Hopefuly making babies.) I took Aria out of the cage, but when I went
to pick up Diablo I found that he had passed in his sleep sometime
between when Keith went to work (2pm) and when I got home from work at
4pm yesterday.

He was fine in the morning when I went to feed & water everyone before I
left for work.  It appeared he had a heart attack.  PLLEASE tell Him I'm
sorry we weren't home when he passed.  We love him dearly and will miss
him.  Tell him that if Aria has his babies, one of them will carry on his
name.  Please give him a kiss for us.  Keith didn't know he is gone and
it was very hard to tell him when he called last night from his job.

Thankyou Sandee, I hope you had a nice Mother's Day.

Love to you,
Mommy Debi