From:
Debbie Maberry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 05:35:19 -0700
Dear Sandy or Sara ferret or Muldoon

Please check on my precious boy for me - he will not be hard to find; he
will be the one giving all the 'free kisses' to his grandpa and all his
sisters (even though they use to be mean to da Vachon) - he is a ruby
eyed white albino and his name is Vachon Vincent Maberry.

He left me for the bridge one year ago today May 16, 2005 and not a
single day has gone by without tears but I know he is with his grandpa
and his ferret sisters BreAnna Lynn, Tabitha Ann, and AriAnna SC plus I
know he is right beside his favorite chihuahua sisters (his best pal)
Nicole (who might be chasing him and then he chases her) and his big
bossy sis Carmen.  Please let him know that I did not let Devon and
Kyle into his sack and orange rhino.  They are right where he left them
because mommy has not the heart nor dry eyes to move his stuff yet.
Please give them all my love and kisses and let them know I will be
there soon until then Grandpa Jack is in charge,

love and kisses
mommy