From:
Patricia Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 1996 09:51:42 -0800
Hi gang,

I wanted to let you all know that your purchases of the coupon books to
support the shelter fund have made a great impact for me and the fuzzies
here at Ferrets First Rescue & Shelter.

I received a card last week from the fund directors letting me know that
$40.00 had been applied to my account at one of my vets!!  Sure enough, the
next day I received a statement from that vet, showing my account
credited!!!  Several other shelters have received Totally Ferret, and the
shelter fund directors would have sent me TF as well, but, they keep in
close contact with us shelter directors and they happened to know that I had
just brought in a good supply of food, so really did not *need* food at the
moment, so they contributed to my vet bill instead!  I am absolutely
thrilled!!

THANK YOU!!  THANK YOU!!  THANK YOU!!  from all the little furballs here..

To all those who have purchases coupon books.  Please keep up the great
work, and help us spread the word about the power of these books and the
shelter fund program.

Kisses to the fuzzies,
Trish
Director, Ferrets First Rescue & Shelter