From:
Lara Tyminski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 11:45:58 -0500
Hi, just some more info on the wine with the ferret on the label.  It's
made by Magnotta, winery and brewery, for the Ontario SPCA.  A portion of
the proceeds from every bottle goes to the SPCA.  From the picture I have
there is a cockatoo, a Golden Retreiver,a Canadian Goose, a cat, a sable
ferret and a grey squirrel, but I think there may be more animals.  The
web page for the brewery is www.magnotta.com, and the email is
They offer a 1997 Riesling Traminer, and a 1996 Cabernet Merlot for $7.45
and $7.65 respectively for 750ml.

This info comes from a mag. I picked up in my vets office, Animals' =
voice Fall 1998.

FYI
Lara