Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 16:21:48 -0700
Hi all
Had a little puter problem yesterday.  I have been working with this thing
for almost a year and it is still a mystery to me.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Buddy.  He waz met by
numerous ferrets.  They were all intereseted in da news at home and da
local gossip.  They all gathered around him to hear all da stories he had
to tell.  They talked for some time and then wondered over to da Ferrettone
Flood to get them a snack.  After all da stories and such they all took him
on a tour of da place to show him da sights.  Then they wondered over to da
Otter Slide to do some sliding.  They were all sliding down and splashing
and soon everyone waz involved in one giant splashing contest.  There waz a
lot of fun had by all and anyone getting near got splashed to.  He said to
tell hiz mommy dat he don't need a wheel chair as he can walk and run
great.  He said to send hiz luv to hiz mommy and everyone and to send lots
of hugs and kisses.

A little guy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Macguiver.  I gave him da
tour of da place and showed him all da sights.  He said he waz kinda hungry
so off he went to da Babyfood Balconey.  These males, all they think about
is their stomach.  He ate quite a bit there.  Then he went over to da Crazy
Kars and waz soon zooming around da track.  He raced pretty good for a
rookie and waz not to bad although a couple of da real pros did put him in
da wall a couple of time but it waz all in fun.  Guess I got to call
maintenance to beat out da dents.  He needs a little practice at it though
and he will be a real pro at it.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat he feels
pretty good and there is no more pain.  He said to send hiz mommy hiz luv
and lots of hugs and cuddles.

A little girl came in today.  She said her name waz Nikita.  I gave her da
usual tour and showed her all da sights and attractions.  She said she waz
kinda hungry too and headed off to da Gravy Gourmet.  She ate pretty much
of da gravy.  After a while she came back and said she wanted to try da
Flying Lessons.  So I took her over there and set her up with an instructor
and she waz soon soaring away with da best of them.  She didn't seem to
have as much problems with da landings as da rookies do so she must have
had some practice at dat.  She said to tell her daddy dat she does feel a
bunches better and hasn't felt this good in years.  She said to tell her
daddy dat she will be right here waiting for him when he gets here.  She
said to send her luv and lots of kisses.

Well I am off to watch dat splashing contest although from a distance as I
just washed my fur and it don't need any more water on it.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee