From:
Amy Seyler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 1996 10:57:15 -0400
I SWEAR by this stuff!  I get the powder and mix it into the food mix (I
have a big canister where all their food is kept).

My ferrets have never had nicer coats since I've been using it.  Also garlic
repels fleas and my infestations have been cut in half or more!  It's also
good for sick ferrets, because (I think) the vitamin B complex helps them
heal and fight off infection.

I say, you can't go wrong with BY.  As far as dosage in tablet form, can you
crush it up and put it in their food?

My ferrets even like to lick this stuff right out of the tub!

Amy & Dave (and their gaggle of giggling ferrets)
RIP Ian & Elektra