From:
carolyn johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 22:08:39 -0800
Hi all dis is SaraFerret.  It has been ages since Mommy was able to
write.  For some reason Critterpost decided that Mommy didnt do sumpting
right about access to email.  She sure cant figure it out--it just has
a zip ting which mommy can't open.  Oh well.  So we are now here at
ferretlovers for awhile until Mommy can talk to critterpost about what
went wrong.  Maybe dey didnt like Mommy posting to FML--who knows why
else.

Any if anyone needs to write to mommy just write here at

Sandee ferret asked me to substitute for her as she really doesnt like
to trot over or fly to the doggie afterworld.  Now to be quite honest,
SaraFerret is not real excited about going there either as dere are some
doggies dat dont like ferret types over dere.  Sandee told me dat I was
fearless and I had been known to handle just about anything.  I
personally think dat she was just buttering me up tho.

OK--so I checked de Boss's map for directions just to be sure I didnt end
up in bear world or something.  Dere it was just a bit from here.  So I
gets all fitted out in dat goofy safari outfit wit de dum hat dat Sandee
has me wear.  I got my halo on straight for once and strapped on my wings
and off I went.  I paid my respects to de doggie greeter (dat's only
polite ya know and I need to find Max anyway.)  I asked him where Max de
Boxer was?  De one that met the car that jumped in front of him.  He
looked aat me and just rolled on de floor laffing and laffing so hard he
was crying big tears--I thought that he was sick or sumting.  I asks him
what was wrong.  He said he had never seen a ferret look so goofy in all
his earth or afterworld life.  Then (quite unlike me) big tears started
coming out of my eyes--and he looked at me and apologized-he said he
didnt mean to hurt my feelings--and I did know my pinhead looked funny
but dat de Boss had made me like dat.  He felt really bad den and he said
well Ms SaraFerret I will take you to Max Boxer.  So off we flew and dere
he was.  I introduced myself and said that his earth people had asked me
to come over and see how he was and dat dey missed him so much.  Also
dey didnt know any dog angels to ask.  He tells me dat he was really
surprised dat it happened so fast and he really should have looked both
ways like his Mommy always told him.  But since he got here he is feeling
great and has made loads of new friends and dat he misses his earth
people but he knows dat dey are so good dat dey will join him at de
bridge.  He even showed me da place where him and de boxers and a couple
of Rotties live.  He was super nice and his place looked really cool--I
even picked up some ideas about decorating my place.  He patted me gently
and escorted me to de doggie afterworld door and even flew halfway wit me
so I wouldn't get lost and he did apologize again for de bad reception
dat I had got from de dog greeter--dat de dog greeter just wasnt prepared
for a ferret.  He again sent his love for his earth people and tells me
dat he watches dem each day, but not to worry as he is so happy here.
With dat, we went our separate ways.

So dat is all for a while as Mommy is so super-tired, dat she is about
ready to fall asleep at de puter

HUGS AND DOOKSS

SaraFerret and her Mommy