Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 11:01:52 -0500
Hi to All
Just a note of thanks to Yvonne and Lynn who emailed me direct regarding
Oscars prolapse and how they have handled such a problem.  Oscar is
doing fine, gaining weight and starting to play like a normal kit.  He
is eating dry kibble on a daily basis, but I am still feeding him my
concotion of duck soup, but am grinding the kibble less and less fine.

I have noticed that his bottom fangs, particularly his left one has made
a small dent in his upper lip, once again has anyone had this problem
and if so will he grow to meet the tooth or does this possibly require
some type of denistry.

At the present moment, Sam and Molly are doing the bunny chase between
the living room, up the stairs around the bedroom back down the stairs,
back into the living room where its flop down time for all to have a
rest.  Very short lived rest as Willow (the bunny) has just reiniated
the whole sequence by jumping on Sam.  They are off again with George
now added to the pack.  What a hoot, I never tire of watching their
antics or joining in.

Just for interest sake how many on this list are Canadians and hale from
Ontario?

Jaine @ Dooks Molly, Sam, George, Oscar, Bunny Willow, Dog Zoey,
Cats Baby, Nermal and Motor and one Gecko called Draco