Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 15:22:13 +0000
Firstly, important news from Spokane!  The warrant has been signed!  I
believe that only 8 counts of '1st degree cruelty to animals' have been
charged so far.  We're trying to increase this.  *93* ferrets died in this
massacre, and we can't let this man get off lightly!

Secondly, Robin Rivers at The Spokesman-Review - a newspaper in Spokane, has
challenged us to FLOOD her email box with letters/notes about the Spokane
slaughter.

PLEASE do so!  She's looking at writing a human-interest article on the way
people have gathered around to help Jean.  Write in NOW!

Thirdly, we want everyone to know about this disaster, not just "ferret
people".  In order to do so, a flyer has been put together on the Spokane
site, feel free to print off the flyer and distribute it in the
neighbourhood!  The more people who know about this catastrophe the better,
I believe this man is less likely to 'get away' with what he has done if he
has media attention on him!!

Thank you, everyone, for your support.

Sam

  -----
For the ferrets who died in Spokane 19 November 1997...

http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~fanmail/spokane.html
(or the mirror site at Geocities)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/9131/spokane.html

May their lives be remembered, and their murderer punished to the fullest
extent of the law

[Moderator's note: Jackie asked me to mention another site she just found
out about which should have Lance's picture sometime today:        BIG]
http://www.VirtuallyNW.com/