From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 11:06:14 -0500
I have used Delta Dash when I had to ship my iguanas.  I carried on my
cats and dog.  My ferrets were already here in NJ.  For shipping, Delta
Dash got my 6 foot iguanas here with no problems.  I dropped them off at
6 AM and they were picked up at 6PM (TX to NJ).  There were kept in the
airconditioned office of Delta Dasdh (Sumer time) and the employees were
quite sympathetic and firndly.  However, I only shipped because they would
not let reptiles on as caryon.  I can just see my boy getting out and
prancing down the aisle, head bobbing all the way!  I moved up here by
plane, and had a moving company take my stuff as I did not bring my ood
car.  I do not beleive ferrets can be taken as carry on, but thats what I
would do if possible.

Gail