From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 08:36:36 -0400
If you live in the NJ, PN, or NY area, I would gladly take Ferret X off
your hands.  He sounds perfect ferret-licious to me!  He will get along
fabolously with my carpet daemons and Evil Cat (real Name IBBA--Itty Bitty
Bad Ass).  I adore my trouble makers.  Basically ferrets are cats with the
minds of mischevious children who have no spines.  Please consider givng
up your ferret to me or others out there who would adore him.  Your other
ferrtes, too, would get a good home here.

Gail
Randolph, NY
973-895-6117