Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2014 19:22:07 -0400
Yes you read right.

Wanted: Photos of one Tara Radford boobies. Description: caucasion,
fake, rubbery, and droopy. Last seen: the Atlanta International Ferret
Symposium.

They are out there (the photos, not just the boobies). Somewhere. They
were googled at and shared among a great many people in cyberspace for
many years. I specifically remember some shots being in an FML'ers
photo gallery who attended the event. That link to the gallery was
up on the IFC site. I don't see it there any longer.

I know you all wont let me down. You never have. 16 years and you
never have. Just remember that ...

Wolfy

Visit the Small Animal Channel and Ferrets Magazine!
http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/
http://www.smallanimalchannel.com/ferrets-magazine/default.aspx

Sean and Rocky:
http://www.wolfysluv.com/sean.html

[Moderator's note: OK, ok, we sent you one. Err, two. BIG]