From:
"Diane E. Emery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 1995 09:50:58 -0600
Hi all, Just thought I'd let you all know how much Rocket enjoys cleaning
days. Vacuuming-he must kill the dreaded evil vacuume machine! Chases it
furiously around the house and runs under the couch when it comes after
him. When I clean the tub he likes to try and drink the water that spills
(which is why I lock him out of the bathroom while I do this since he will
drink anything-Tilex, comet, bleach etc! He is not too picky as long as it
is wet. For obvious reasons, this is not acceptable) His all-time favorite
chore is dishwashing. I have a dishwasher which I dont use accept to let
the dishes air dry in. So, as the dishwasher sits open waiting for clean
dishes to be put in, he climbs in and starts to explore. I am constantly
trying to keep him from climbing in. Method: Stand on one foot as you wash
dishes, use other foot to scoot ferret away from dishwasher. Say NO! every
3 seconds and drop at least one dish per session. Gotta be talented to do
housework at my home!  Why cant he actually help with the dishes like that
other nice ferret on the FML does???

Happy ferreting!

Diane and Rocket (lick, lick, lick, nice wet dishes!)