From:
"Diane E. Emery" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 1995 09:08:41 -0600
Hi to whomever has the roach problem...I live in southern Texas so I know
exactly what kinds of problems you are having.  We had the same problems
with ants last year...until I started routinely spraying the house with a
vinegar/water solution.  Masks the little buggers trail.  Dont know if it
would work for roaches but at least it is non toxic.  I spray all over
window sills, under doors, the entire kitchen and bathroom, etc.  You may
also want to try roach traps (out of fuzzy reach) or roach paper (which they
walk on and get stuck to) allthough I have heard that the roaches down here
are too big to catch that way and they are strong enough to just walk right
off the paper (kinda scary!) Also, make sure the fuzzy's food stays dry!  As
soon as it gets wet, the scent is much stronger and begins to resemble
meat-very attractive for bugs!
     Hope you conquer the darn things...I am waging a constant battle on
bugs here. God, do I miss New England where the bugs are SMALLER than BIRDS!

Happy ferreting!
Diane, Alex and the fuzzbean Rocket