Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 1995 10:44:10 -0400
>...Yesterday, I learned that everything included engineering paper,
>pencils, eraser, and a very humorous attempt at dragging a text that
>probably weighs more than he does.  After retrieving my papers with the

Watch out for those erasers!!!  There's a good chance they'll eat them!

I once had two ferrets that got a case of worms.  I had found rice-like
segments in the litterbox, and brought in a sample to the vet.  The tests
came back negative.  Thinking that I had gotten the wrong ferret's stool, I
separated them again, and was patiently waiting for each of them to give me
another "present".  While waiting, I did a little cleaning... and found a
paper eraser wrapper under the bed.  You know, the white-and-blue ones that
go around the white Mars-Staedtler film-type erasers.  No sign of the
eraser anywhere....

MAnon.