From:
Christa Besherse - Residence Life <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 1995 21:41:04 CDT
It's funny that you mentioned that finger game.  Just the other day, Pete
locked onto (and I do mean LOCKED on) my brother-in-law's hand and tried to
take it behind my livingroom chair!!!  He had never exhibited such behavior
before, but it was absolutely hillarious!!!  I can't figure out why he did
it as he has never bitten, but I'd love to have seen a replay!  He grabbed
Mike's hand and proceded to back up through his legs and off along the wall.
Mike was in the craziest position!

Was this a sudden and sparatic behavior in your ferret or does he do this
habitually?  I'd like to know if this might become habit and I'll have to
hide my guests before he does!

cj
&
Pete - "This hand is MINE!!! *chomp*"