From:
Russell Prater <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 11:26:37 -0500
>From:    Joanne <[log in to unmask]>
>
>I could have sworn that I read in Ferrets U.S.A. that adrenal disease
>didn't actually kill ferrets.  I thought that I read that it was
>non-fatal and it was mainly a cosmetic issue.  Could somebody put me
>straight on this issue?

I'm not sure about that, but I know that it produces a swollen prostate
in males so they can't pee.  This results in death.  In females it results
in estrogen toxcicity which kills all the red blood cell producing cells
in the bone marrow resulting in aplastic anemic and death.

--
Russ, Booger, Bonnie & Clyde

URA Redneck if you've been arrested on an obscene mud flap charge.