Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 18:47:06 +1300
Hey, finally!!

I'ev had people asking me for photos of my latest little tykes.  I took
out my fathers trusty camera (the digital just isn't the same) and took
a round, they were developed today, and now they're scanned and on their
page!!  To take a look at Baby and her seven fiends, drop on in to:

http://users.1st.net/hammock/ferrets/kits/

Just think of Baby as she is right now - draped over the floor of the cage
as far from the kits as she can get hehe It's break time, and she's been
extra good today (after she and her little brats kept me awake all night!!
LOL)

Hugs to the furbabies,

Sam

To see some awesome ferret cards, drop in on
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~fanmail/cards/ferretcard.htm