From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 18:53:09 -0400
New kids have arrived at the Lakeroad Ferret Farm Shelter.  Weasie, Lost
and Found, Ivory and Ebony have come in, all have been found wandering
the streets this summer or abandoned in a college dorm room .  They are
all looking for mom's and dad's to love them.

Come take a look at our store where you will find the entire Cozy Kritter
line of bedding that is exclusive to us here at the Ferret Farm.  You
will see pictures of real kids loving their bedding.  Get your kids
something new, and help the shelter kids at the same time.  Remember if
it doesn't have a Cozy Kritter label , it is not genuine.  Cozy Kritter
bedding is often imitated but can 't be duplicated.  Buyer Beware!!!!!!
I have had a couple of people that have purchased what they thought was
the Cozy Kritter line from another web site.  Unfortunately they (the
other web site) had taken the pictures of, not only our shelter kids ,
but of Ret's (Cozy Kritter) personal kids using the Cozy Kritter line
off the Lakeroad Ferret Farm Shelter web site , along with the exact
description of the product.  When these two customers got the product
from the other site it was not only NOT a Cozy Kritter product it was far
far inferior to what Ret and I have in my store.  So Please note that if
you purchase a Cozy Kritter Product from anyone other than Not Just for
Ferrets Pet Supply or Lakeroad Ferret Farm Shelter Ebay store you are not
getting the real thing.  Ret and I take great care to keep the products
you buy from us good quality and fairly priced.  Ret, Harry and I have
made it right with the 2 customers that were taken advantage of.  We
apologize if anyone else has fallen victim to this trap.  If you have
any questions or concerns about our products feel free to contact me at

Brenda Johnson