From:
Kesrael Vacchon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Aug 2005 01:37:54 -0400
I know it's hard to hear negative, untrue things about ferrets in the
news because we've been working so hard for so long to dispel stupid
myths and rumors.  However, I do have to wonder, if/when people hear this
stuff and in turn, they DON'T go out and buy a ferret, aren't they the
kind of people we do not want to have ferrets?  Doesn't this mean, if
they believe all the totally ridiculous stuff they've been hearing, that
they haven't done their ferret research and probably would end up not
taking the proper care of the poor animal in the end, anyhow?  I mean,
the only reason we know all of this stuff is way out of line and untrue
is because we've been there, done that, done the research.

Forgive me if I don't get terribly worked up anymore when I hear these
crazy lies, but I just feel that the only people who believe it are the
ones I would rather have not end up owning a ferret in the end.

~Tammy - a.k.a. Kesrael

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wonder are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king."

"May it be you journey on
To light the day;
When the night is overcome