From:
Victor Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 12:10:33 -0500
Since not to many kids have evert seen a ferret I was thinking of bringing
Coco to school one day next year when my son is in 4th grade.  I know the
kids are going to have alot of questions,And I want to be prepared to
answer as mony as I can,can any of you give me some facts about them?

Like how long do they live?how many teeth?  Do they shed like cats?What
kind of food do they eat?  Stuff like that.

This wont be till next year but I want to prepatre for them,I NEED SOME
F.A.Q'S that kids might ask.  I relise I mighjt be able to do this but I
going to have to ask his teacher if I can.

The other day I took out Elvis for a walk & before I new it I hade kids
comming up to me & asked WHAT IS THAT?  I'm pretty sure adults know about
them but not to many kids do.

Connie,
THANKS Please e-mail me at home.