From:
Victor Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 09:39:48 -0500
I have a little problem,I have a ferret about 1 year 3 months, She
scratches quite often I allready checked for fleas,has none,cleaned her
ears just found alittle yellow stuff on theQ-tip,Gave her a bath,let her
soak in the tub for awhile.I talked to another lady about why she might be
doing this., she is not real shure either but she had ferrets for about 15
years so I think she khows her ferret stuff .I wash the bedding in extra
hot water & rerince it.,When i give her a bath I have 2 wash tubs 1 to
wash 1 to rince.  Can any body help me out?????Or is this normal ferret
behavior??????

What she'll do is when she is sleeping she springs up & scratches her
ears & her body between frount legs & back legs.

Connie,