From:
"marie i. schatz" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 19:36:20 -0400
Thanks to all of you who wrote so eloquently about Kodo.  I cant express
anger, sadness etc.  nearly as well so it was so nice to see, not to mention
that I still can't believe that someone actually did that to Kodo - I think
I'd quit first.

One thing - there were a lot of 11th hour good ideas still rolling in.  Is
anyone collecting all the ideas, used or not just in case there is a next
time and for the on-going fight?  The National Organization is a good idea
but these ideas need to be collated now.

In your boycotts remember that Battle Creek is the coporate home of
Kellogg's.

Does anyone out there feel the need for a demonstration on Capital Hill?  I
REALLY REALLY feel the need to run around and shout and the stupid
politicans.  One soon and every year on the anniversary till there's a
quarantine sounds good to me.

This is the time of year for garage sales - how bout everyone donate their
garage sale money to the cause?

It still hasn't sunk in, it's just too stupid.
Mary, Boris and Giesela