From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2000 08:46:03 -0400
First I would like to say thank you to everyone that send cards and letters
about Snowys passing.  I think I sent indiviual notes but if I missed one I
am sorry.  You all are to wonderful for words.

Second I have gotten a new bag of Iams and have been using it for about one
and a half weeks and I have noticed that Bubba and Smokey have gained
weight!  I havent seen them eating more, and we havent been giving more
treats.  Unless you count the day they found the pounce can and opened it
and ate their fill.  Gee maybe that is why they are fat boys.  Ya think? :-)
or is it the new Iams?  (I do mix it with TF) I would have thought that
with them losing their winter coat they would look thinner.  But Bubba has
gained 3 oz, I havent weighed Smokey.  Should I be worried?

Third the cutest thing that happens when the ferrets are out.  Trooper and
Smokey compete to have the red heghog toy in their hideyhole.  So when I
see Smokey running with the toy I find Trooper and call him and tell him
that Smokey took the toy.  Trooper must know by the tone of my voice whats
going on, cuz he usually starts looking around and will follow me to
Smokeys hidey.  Trooper then takes the toy and runs to his place.  I of
course find Smokey and call him and take him to Troopers place and he gets
it and runs to his.  This happens about 5 or 6 times until someone gives
out.  (ME!) But it is so cute to see them run back and forth.  That can
make my day!

Prayers for all the sick and lost ferrets and their humans.
Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Trooper, Smokey
Missing Mr. Snowman. Isis, and Ossi
http://www.HLRConnect.com/ferrets/