From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 21:21:18 EDT
Hi,
Well I wanted to thank everyone for there prayers for "Angelica."  She is
still not doing well last night at about 2 am we put her on an IV and that
has seemed to help a tiny bit.  She is now off and is in a special playpen
in our bedroom at night so we can keep an ear out for her 24-7.  Other
then that things are still slowly going.

On another note, I would like to remind people that I took the most
critical from Utah.  Those were the ones that were critical then.  Jackie
now has many sick ones as they caught cocci on the trip.  Yes, we still
have many sick with things such as 4 found so far w/Inslunoma, 10 for sure
adrenals and 3 possibles, And the list goes on...but hers are sick too.
Please understand that.

Next I have been so busy I have forgotten to say a special Thanks to SOS
for all they are doing for all the Utah ferrets so THANK YOU ladies!!!!!
I am leaving the rest of my donation raising to them as I just have no
more time do so (have to go back to work kindof LOL) So my every free
second will be with the ferrets now (not that it hasn't).  So again thank
you ladies of SOS you are wonderful.

Ferret Dooks and tugs
http://www.geocities.com/therealkechara/rescue.html
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County